UPDATED FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2022 3:23 PM EST
Matthew 25: Ministries is responding to the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Ukraine that began escalating as a result of the recent invasion. More than 1 million people have been displaced from their homes, and resettlement locations are helping meet the growing number of people seeking refuge.
Matthew 25: Ministries has begun shipping humanitarian aid and conflict relief to Ukraine and surrounding areas for distribution to refugees and people impacted. Matthew 25 works with partners throughout the year to provide humanitarian aid to Ukraine and other areas within the Commonwealth of Independent States, and we had supplies on the ground that were ready for immediate distribution. We are working with these same partners and have begun shipping additional containers of aid, including personal care supplies, first aid supplies, paper products, and clothing to Ukraine to assist people who have been displaced.
Matthew 25 is requesting donations of the following types of items to supplement existing supplies, for restocking during their response and for future disasters:
- Donate online or mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (100% of donated funds designated for Ukraine will be used for the purpose intended)
The following product donations will be accepted at our facility located at 11083 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242:
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, feminine hygiene items, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
- Clothing: New and gently-used clothing.
- Linens: Quilts and bedspreads, comforters, sheets, pillowcases, blankets, etc
For other contributions:
The work of Matthew 25: Ministries helps the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
Matthew 25 accepts monetary donations and product donations of misprinted, slightly damaged, over-stocked or gently used supplies from corporations, organizations and individuals nationwide. We also supplement outside donations by manufacturing, assembling and blending products in-house including school notebooks, pencils, rice-soy meals, and paint.
With the help of volunteers, these goods are processed at Mathew 25’s over 300,000 square-foot Processing Center in Cincinnati, Ohio and then shipped via forty-foot seagoing containers and by semi-trailers to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims.
In response to humanitarian aide and disaster relief, Matthew 25 is collecting the following supplies distribution. Always needed and appreciated supplies include:
- Monetary Donations: You can Donate online or mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. 99% of donated funds go to the Matthew 25 programs.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerkies, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
- New and gently used clothing; new underwear and socks in original packaging
- Candles and flashlights: If necessary, please include the appropriate size batteries with any flashlight donation
- Clean-up supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, masks, shovels, screwdrivers, saws, trash bags etc.
- Bottled Water: 12- and 24- cases
- Pill bottles – Please make sure ALL labels are removed.