If you see anything that needs fixing (ie. leaking faucet, toilet running, light out, etc) please email Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org the location and description of the problem. He will investigate and communicate back to you when fixed. This helps all of us be good stewards of our church.
Matthew 25 Ministries (M25M)
In response to the tornados and the Haiti humanitarian crisis, Matthew 25 is collecting supplies for disaster preparedness and distribution. Always needed and appreciated supplies include:
- Monetary Donations: Donate online, mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 100% of donated funds designated for Hurricane Relief will be used for the purpose intended.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerkies, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
- New and gently used clothing; new underwear and socks in original packaging
- Candles and flashlights: If necessary, please include the appropriate size batteries with any flashlight donation
- Clean-up supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, masks, shovels, screwdrivers, saws, trash bags etc.
- Bottled Water: 12- and 24- cases
- Pill bottles – Please make sure ALL labels are removed. There is a special barrel just for pill bottles.
Summer Lunch Program
Volunteers are needed every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to help feed lunch to kids, from 10:45 to 12:45pm, from May 29th through August 12th. A sign up board is located in the Narthex. If you have any questions, please call or text Marianne M. at (859) 750-9268, or email at email@example.com.
Please join us for crafting and fellowship each Thursday from 10am to 2pm. We also need ideas for craft projects. For more information, please contact Bonnie S. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marianne M. at email@example.com.
Window Replacement Project
The church is in need to replace the windows in the Sunday School building. Please consider donating to this project. It is expected to cost $52.000. There has been an anonymous donor who has offered to cover half the cost of the new windows, if the congregation will cover the other half. Thank you for your prayers and financial support.
Thank you to all who have volunteered for “Donut Time” during the first 6 months of 2019. Now volunteers are needed for the last 6 months of the year. The sign-up document is posted by the serving window in the kitchen. We all appreciate the support for this special fellowship. If you have any questions, please contact Janelle C. or Nicole W.