If you see anything that needs fixing (ie. leaking faucet, toilet running, light out, etc) please email Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org the location and description of the problem. He will investigate and communicate back to you when fixed. This helps all of us be good stewards of our church.
Wednesday Night Suppers
If Campbell County Schools are cancelled on Wednesday, then the Wednesday Night meals will be cancelled for that date as well. This will allow everyone to know early enough to make other arrangements for dinner.
Matthew 25 Ministries (M25M)
M25M, in Cincinnati, is one of this area’s best and most practical relief agencies. They excel at taking donations, from the smallest to the largest, in their relief efforts. Through M25M, we are offering opportunities to share by donating various supplies, including foods, hygiene supplies, paper products, cleaning supplies, baby products, your empty pill bottles, and more. Donation barrels have been placed around the church for your convenience. Below is a list of items that are being collected. On your next trip to the store, consider picking up an extra package or two of some of these items.
- Monetary Donations: Donate on-line M25M Donations or mail checks to Matthew 25 Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. 100% of donated funds designated for Hurricane Relief will be used for the purpose intended.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits, etc., ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, canola, and trail mixes, jerkies, read to eat snacks, bottled water, read to eat meals or MREs.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First Aid items: bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packets, etc.
- New and gently used clothing; NEW UNDERWEAR OR SOCKS in original packaging.
- Candles/Flashlights: If possible please include appropriate batteries with the flashlights.
- Clean-up supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, masks, shovels, screwdrivers, saws, trash bags, etc.
General Conference Special Session 2019
If you want to follow the conference, which will be from Feb. 23 thru 26th, click here for the live stream.
Pallet Wood Needed
The Crafty Ladies are in need of pallet wood, preferably with the nails removed. Please contact Bonnie S. at email@example.com with questions or to arrange a drop off.
Soft Drink Tabs
One of my 2nd grade Sunday School students is collecting soft drink tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. If you’d like to help her, you can leave your tabs in the gathering area with my name or 2/3 Sunday school written on the bag. Thank you. Laura B.