If you see anything that needs fixing (ie. leaking faucet, toilet running, light out, etc) please email Larry at email@example.com the location and description of the problem. He will investigate and communicate back to you when fixed. This helps all of us be good stewards of our church.
Wednesday Night Suppers
The kitchen staff are in need of extra help after the meals to get cleaned up. It is falling to just a couple of individuals. They are requesting assistance, so that everyone can get to other obligations quicker. Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.
If Campbell County Schools are cancelled on Wednesday, then the Wednesday Night meals will be cancelled for that date as well. This will allow everyone to know early enough to make other arrangements for dinner.
Matthew 25 Ministries (M25M)
In response to the tornados and the Haiti humanitarian crisis, Matthew 25 is collecting supplies for disaster preparedness and distribution. Always needed and appreciated supplies include:
- Monetary Donations: Donate online, mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 100% of donated funds designated for Hurricane Relief will be used for the purpose intended.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerkies, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
- New and gently used clothing; new underwear and socks in original packaging
- Candles and flashlights: If necessary, please include the appropriate size batteries with any flashlight donation
- Clean-up supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, masks, shovels, screwdrivers, saws, trash bags etc.
- Bottled Water: 12- and 24- cases
Wellness Support Group
Sundays until May 5th (except for Easter), 3:30 to 5pm – If you are interested in improving your overall health and want some support, join us for the Wellness Support group. This is not a therapy group, but will offer skills and techniques for helping you make changes, improve your overall well being, and maintain healthy habits. Come find support from others, learn, and share wisdom of finding optimum health.
Soft Drink Tabs
One of my 2nd grade Sunday School students is collecting soft drink tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. If you’d like to help her, you can leave your tabs in the gathering area with my name or 2/3 Sunday school written on the bag. Thank you. Laura B.